Monday, December 14, 2009

Well I guess it is about time I do another post. I have to admit I mostly started this blogging idea just to see what everyone else is up to. I forget that sometimes people are actually interested in what my little family is up to as well. Well my family is all ready for christmas, all gifts bought, wrapped and under the tree. Everything for stockings ready to go as well. Kevin is working at home now, so can enjoy the entire holidays with us ! We couldn't be happier about that :) We have already celebrated an early Christmas with Penny and her family in Medicine Hat. (Kevins mom) Londyn didn't quite get the idea of opening gifts, although it was pretty late at night when they did the gift exchange and she was ready for bed. Hopefully Christmas morning we can get her to unwrap some ! I am really looking forward to this first Christmas with her in our home !! :)

Here is Londyn all dressed up for the cold weather ! SO CUTE


My mom and I made some stockings, here I dont think she liked them on her head !


Here are the finished products. Thanks again mom :)








No comments:

Post a Comment